Coronavirus and the clinic
A summary of how we are trying to navigate through the evolving coronavirus crisis, at Frankston Heights Veterinary Centre.
We are staying open to care for you and your pets.
For everyone’s safety, please follow our visit guidelines.
– When you arrive, call 59714888
– Wait in your car.
– Only one person per visit, if possible.
– We will advise you about social distancing during the consultation.
– Card payments minimise potential spread.
– If you are infected, in contact, or in isolation; we will still help you!
– Telephone our video consultations are available.